* We offer 4 person houses with 2 holes per person. Each house is 10×20 with a vented propane furnace, propane lights, oven and stove, table and folding chairs. A padded bunk bed is located on each end of the sleeper. There is a separate outdoor heated potty near each house. An open floor plan gives you plenty of space for fishing.
* Speed limit on Border View Lodge plowed road is 20 MPH. Border View Lodge is not responsible for your vehicle on the ice.
* Check-in time is between 12 and 3 pm. Check-out by 10 am.
* There is parking at the lodge for your vehicle. We will ask that you bring your keys into the lodge. This helps keep them from falling down the fishing holes. And can also provide us with quicker access to any items you may have left in your car and need on the lake.
* Guides will check in with you twice daily and provide bait, water, tp, and trash bags if needed. They will also remove trash daily.
* Once you are on the ice, if you require supplies from the lodge, the guides will deliver them on a regularly scheduled run. Guides are not on the ice after dark.
* Hot showers are available for sleeper house guests at the Sleeper Shack facility (where you check in).
* Pet fee is $25 per day.